When we first set out to host a DevOps Enterprise Summit in London, we planned for one keynote track, one programmed breakout track, and one sponsor track. Due to the abundance of amazing stories from the DevOps community, we’ve added an additional programmed track.
Take a Look at the Latest Speakers
We’ve added the final round of speakers to the conference agenda. You’ll hear experience reports from fellow technology leaders including:
- Kevin Bowman, Head of Operations, Sky Betting and Gambling
- Tom Clark, Head of Common Platform, ITV
- Robert Scherrer, Head Application Engineering, SIX·
- Margo Cronin, Head of Technology Architecture, Zurich Insurance
- Simon Parkes, Enterprise Infrastructure Architect, Ordnance Survey
- Scott Potter, (former) Head of Digital, News UK
- Helen Beal, DevOps Director, Ranger4
- Martin Croker, Managing Director, Accenture
If you haven’t already purchased your tickets, we strongly encourage you to do so. The last two years of our US conference have sold out. With only a few weeks left before the conference, tickets are selling quickly. We hope you’ll join us in London!
Join the #DOES16 Conversation
Thank You to Our Sponsors