New Speakers for #DOES16 San Francisco
At DevOps Enterprise Summit, most of the presentations follow a very specific “experience report” structure—each speaker describes their organization and their industry, the business problem they faced, where they started their transformation, what they did, and the business outcomes.
It’s a simple format but very powerful because it helps other people facing the same problems learn how other people solved the problem, and it often reveals practices that can be used in other contexts.
We’re excited to announce some of our speakers for the conference coming up in November:
- Alexa Alley, DevOps Program Manager, Hearst
- Charlie Betz, Instructor, University of St. Thomas
- William Evans, Chief Design Officer, Johnson & Johnson
- Mark Imbriaco, formerly of GitHub, Heroku, and 37signals
- Mark Landy, VP, Enterprise Architecture, Johnson & Johnson
- Steven Mayner, SAFe Senior Program Consultant, Scaled Agile, Inc.
- Jeffrey Payne, CEO, Coveros
- Opal Perry, Divisional CIO, Claims, Allstate
- Terri Potts, Technical Director, Raytheon
- Julia Wester, Improvement Coach, Leankit
DOES is a unique opportunity to meet some very talented and inspirational new friends who can help shape your career path. We hope you’ll join us in San Francisco.